2nd Corporate Attorneys@Networking event on 30 August 2018 (registration required)
You specialise in Employment Law, Tax Law, M&A, Construction Law, IP, ADR, Dispute Resolution, IT and Cyber Law, and other areas of relevance to big and small corporates? You are always on the lookout for complementary expertise to beat Big Law? If your answer to both questions is a clear YES, please join us for our second networking event in Johannesburg.
Corporate Attorneys@Networking – Small Law rules!
We look forward to welcoming our Guest of Honour, Munya Gwanzura, Head of Dispute Resolution at Barloworld Equipment Southern Africa, a division of Barloworld South Africa (Pty) Ltd.
- Venue: Kindly provided by Spanish Chamber of Commerce in South Africa, 99 Conrad Drive, Blairgowrie 2196, Johannesburg (secure parking available)
- Date & Time: 30 August 2018, 17:00-20:00h
- Registration: Please RSVP by 24 August by using this link (https://goo.gl/forms/32Wndwx1aD5tVkki2)
Entry fee R70 per person CASH ONLY at the door – for finger food and drinks, plenty of networking opportunities with old colleagues and new acquaintances!
Should you know someone, who may be interested in attending as well, please forward this invitation - this is an inclusive platform!
The organising committee:
- Adine Abro – Adine Abro Attorneys
- Ian Burger – NovaLegal
- Ignaz Fuesgen – Avuka Training & Coaching